I enjoyed drawing the Space Monkeys so much last time I figured I'd use one of them to brush up on a little painting and .....Viola! SPACE APE. I really enjoyed this one and I tried to make it very ominous and dark on order to emphasize the power of the "tank". I'm finding that my painting is getting more comfortable due to the fact that I'm simply trying to do new things and just see what happens.Contrast is the key I think, and not being afraid to really push it! Hope you like it!Tell me what you would change!

4 comments:

GhettoFab said...

hehhe love it! the lighting makes him feel even more menacing!

Great post Adrian

bog_art said...

Nice one!!.. I won't change anything.. but I like to put a bit more attention in the shadows definition..

Alina Chau said...

Very coool!!

Mark Montague said...

Great exo-suit. it's Disney meets Manga.

Cool.