So I've been so busy lately that I decided to just sit and draw today and just forget about everything else and lo and behold.....some doodles! I know, I know but everybody needs to draw space monkeys at one time or another or you simply haven't lived. I'm actually working on some new animation for my demo reel so I'm going to try and start posting some tests. I'm hoping to take September off and just focus on my portfolio and actually get a job that pays real money so cross your fingers.
Oh yeah and Motorcycles Rule!!!!! Thanks for asking!

4 comments:

RoB said...

AWESOME!!! Great expressions on these guys. I love the robot mech suit dude! Great post!

~!WoOtWoOt!~

bog_art said...

You are right!!.. everyone needs to draw space monkeys.. really good sketchs.. good luck with your job search..

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Rad. I love that flying vehicle. I want to build that as a model.

skanes said...

i like 'em all.

good luck with your portfolio.