Frankie

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I have been so busy with the house but I'm finally in, although many things remain to be finished ; some tiles, driveway...nothing important!
Anyway, thanks to everyone who has been visiting continuosly. Your feedback is invaluable to me and has really helped me grow in the last few months as well as inspire me to try different things as those who know me can attest to.
Here's a little portrait I did a couple weeks ago when I was waiting for "Paint to dry". I've always loved Frankenstein's monster as he is THE quintessential monster of all time and I've always wanted to try a rendition of him. So here it is. I'm hoping nobody notices the resemblance to me! hahaha

8 comments:

GhettoFab said...

well worth the wait Adrian! I will agree with you about frank. Love the caricature you have done of him! Great post

Richard Oud said...

Congratulations with moving into the new house.. It's always a hectic but exciting time right :)
Anyway, love the Frankenstein.. keep it up!

bog_art said...

Well.. Even if we don't want that an art job looks like us, we always put a special touch of ourselves in everything.. it is a nice way that to say: it looks like you.. haha.. good job.. I really like the expression and the shadows..

Grant Alexander said...

Hahah, yeah I'd say a driveway is pretty important. Glad you are getting settled. Me and the fam are looking for new digs as well. Alot of changes going on.

Nice frankie by the way.

Scott Wright said...

Congratulations on the house!

Now if I could just finish work on mine so I can move in.

Love old Frankie...can't wait to see more.

skanes said...

nice, man...love those sunken eyes. you're gettin good at this.

glad to hear you're in the new house finally. must feel nice to have the lion's share of the work done...

Roland Mechael said...

great work adrian! and congrats on your house!

Mad Guru said...

Nice values on Frankie.