Gator

Watching Peter Pan the other day and I thought I'd doodle a little gator. Not bad...I had fun with it and used it as a way to practice a little Photoshop. I haven't been able to post ,or draw for that matter, as often as I would like since I'm building my house which takes aprrox...24 hours a day, but I had to do something. I find sometimes that the old 2-d animation inspires me to draw, I think in part,because of the nostalgic aspect of it.That's why I started drawing in the first place and the old Disney,WB stuff was what I grew up on. I think sometimes we lose track of where we've been and what 's been done in our haste to look at where we're going and I find it so refreshing to revisit some of my old favourites, not only for the artistic aspect, but also just to simply sit and enjoy an entertiaining piece of work. Anyway. Enjoy.

8 comments:

skanes said...

these are great! definitely your best post so far. i love the expression on the gator...

good form, jack...good form!

i'll write soon...superbusy.

m

J said...

Nice Adrian! Good stuff mang

adrian said...

Thanks Boys! Love hearing from ya!
j...My elfin friend..Much love buddy!

Sebastien Gallego said...

Great art Adrian!
I'll come back often

Seb

marcobucci said...

Awesome blog! This gator is really appealing. Nice work.

Roland Mechael said...

great job on this one adrian, thanks for stopping by! ;)

activar said...

cool work!
benja

Sky said...

Nice gator! It's really well done.