Some Boids



I love birds so here's a few. The parrot is done in acrylic and the vultures were doodled with my favourite medium....my bic pen, believe it or not. I also broke out the old Tria markers and did a little tonal work. I forgot how much I like using them so hopefully I can post a few more after a little brushing up on the skills. It's funny....when I'm looking for things that inspire me to draw I'm finding that the "ugly" things in life are becoming quite interesting to me; hence the vultures. I also added a few more links of a couple fellas I find quite talented so have a look and enjoy.

4 comments:

skanes said...

lubbzy!

go figure...

m

adrian said...

Skanzzy!!! What's up buddy?
E-mail me so we can have alittle chat.

Grant Alexander said...

Man, riding bikes, doin' art and teaching, sounds like you are having a blast! I think drawing ugly, funky stuff is the most fun, especially for character design and sets. Cool stuff, keep posting.

skanes said...

the email link doesn't work here for some reason...damn work computers...i'll write you after...

m